We have seen this around the Pinterest world a few times, and decided to try it out for ourselves.
This was such an easy time passing activity, that allowed our toddler to learn her letters and try matching them. Now the first time was a bit of a fail, she really just wanted to mix them up.
But as we progressed she slowly started to try and match the correct letters!
What a fun, alternative way to use the Leap Frog Alphabet toy!
What you need:
- Leap Frog: Fridge Phonics
- Sharpie Marker
- Piece of paper
- Painters Tape (works best on fridge without damaging it)
What to do:
- Tape a piece of paper on the fridge
- Write the letter A and then place the magnet over it
- Continue to space and put the letters on the paper (if you put them on that helps make sure you leave proper spacing)
- Play Time!
- Vanessa & Melissa