Recently, we spoke with Michelle Waterson, about how she balances being a Mom and a world famous UFC Mixed Martial Artist. As a first time Mom, she's learning as she goes. We love her perspective and her ideas and values around balancing an amazing career and motherhood.
Want to know what it's like to be a world famous UFC Mixed Martial Artist and a MOM?! Watch our interview below with Michelle Waterson.
5 Tips We LOVE from Michelle:
1. Try to stay organized. As hard as it might be, being organized makes life a lot easier with work and kids.
2. Prioritize the things that are important to you and don't stress about the rest.
3. Don't talk the talk, walk the walk. Meaning don't just talk about it, do it and be it.
4. Try and create balance when possible.
5. Work hard and follow your dreams.
Stay tuned, because Michelle is currently filming a documentary about her life and career. Click here to learn more about her upcoming film: