This week on Cooking with Soul, we made a delicious and healthy dinner. Packed with veggies, dairy-free cheese and high protein pasta!
Want to see how much fun we had making this together? Check out the video below!
- 1/2 Box of Barilla ProteinPLUS pasta Pasta
- 1 pot of boiling water (splash of salt in it)
- 1 cup of italian pasta sauce
- 2/3 cup of Turkey Pepperonis
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 2/3 cup of Daiya Vegan Cheese
- 2/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese
(We added the Daiya because we have a dairy free little guy in our home. If you do not, feel free to omit this, or if you are all dairy free then omit the mozzarella cheese!)
- Bring water to a boil and cook the pasta
- During the last 1-2 minutes drop in the mushrooms
- Pour out water, and add to a square baking dish
- Mix in sauce and toss in half of the pepperonis
- Place the cheese on top
- Top with remaining pepperonis
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese in bubbly
- Let cool, and enjoy!