We received the Squeez'ems a couple of weeks ago, and although we were excited, we had no clue just how amazing this product would prove to be.
Melissa has a little one with a slight iron deficiency, and getting her take the Iron has been a task on its own. Enter these awesome reusable squeezie packs, and now Melissa can customize not only the fruits that go in, but also any vitamins that needed to be mixed in for the little ones diet.
These are the TOP 13 reasons why WE LOVE the Squeez'ems by BooginHead
- Easy to fill, clean and store, they are great for on-the-go families!
- Add your own vitamins (probitoics, vitamin D, Iron) to help get them into your little ones hassel free
- Mommy controls what is in them
- You can make them nutrient specific by adding certain foods specific to your babes needs (ie. adding oatmeal with coconut oil mixed in and some milk blended together for a great healthy fat dense breakfast)
- Easy way to hide vegetables ;)
- No worries about contamination or how long it has been sitting on the shelf
- Squeez’Ems reusable food pouches are perfect for all ages; for the on-the-go baby food all the way to yogurt or apple sauce in a grade school lunch..
- Squeez’Ems are freezer/microwave/ and dishwasher safe
- They are BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free
- Features a new screw top lid that turns clockwise to prevent accidental opening
- Pouch has an open window so that kids can view their fave purées inside
- Super budget friendly at just $7.99 per duo-pack, you will save a ton of money over spending any where from $1.50 to 2.00 for one single squeezie pack in the grocery store
BooginHead Social Media Links
Want one? They are available online at www.booginhead.com but also can be found in Canada on amazon.ca
Let us know your thoughts, and if you got one, share your pictures with us on Facebook at