There is something so special about a custom made doll. When I was little my Great Grandmother used to sew dolly for us, and use oil paint to draw on their faces. It was such a special dolly to me, and when I came across Sew Darling on Instagram, the memories came back instantly.
The owner Ashley sent us a stunning little "hippy girl" for our daughter and the moment she opened it, it was if she was an instant best friend. The hand work was stunning, not a detail was missed but what made it even more perfect was how soft the baby was so my toddler can love this and cuddle it from now until forever.
Why we love Sew Darling Dolly
1. First off the fact that you know who you are buying from is so unique these days, and there was something so exciting about the order, custom making it, the originality of the doll, and that we got to wait for our new friend to arrive in the mail!
2. Our little one loved the soft, plush dolly with a gorgeous hippy ensemble and matching head band.
3. It is a life long friend. Because these babes are soft, they are safe and wonderful for even the littles of princesses to cuddle and coo with, all the while her Sew Darling doll will be just perfect to have tea with as they grow older!
4. The package came wrapped in sweet yellow tissue, with a hand written Thank-You card!
5. They are so unique! This is such a great gift to give to your daughter, but if you are not a mommy, what a great idea for a baby shower, little girls birthday, and let me tell you, as a doll collector myself, I would LOVE one of these cute mini lades below! ;)