If you've ever had a baby who hates car rides, I feel your pain. I recently switched my baby from a high end infant car seat, to the Safety 1st Grow and Go. I can't even believe how much happier my baby is in this seat. I only wish I had found it earlier. I had been breaking my back carrying my baby around in an incredibly heavy infant seat, that she would cry in on every drive. Considering how much time our littles spend in their car seats, it's such an important decision to make.
Here's why I love this seat:
1. The 3 in one aspect is amazing. This seat can be used from 5lbs to 100lbs. Meaning from newborn, all the way to a 100lbs child, so convenient. Rear facing from 5lbs to 40lbs, forward facing 22lbs to 65 lbs, and then it converts to a booster seat from 40lbs to 100lbs.
2. Depending on the age of your baby, you can easily adjust the recline of the seat with one hand. It has 3 positions to recline in. My baby is 7 months, and level 3 is the perfect recline for her, especially when she falls asleep.
3. Convenience, convenience, convenience...Right?! As moms after safety, convenience is huge. The pads in this seat can be easily removed and machine washed. This is a great feature, since we'll be using this seat for years to come. The double cup holder is also a major bonus. Every toddler needs, and wants a cup holder, and this seat offers 2 cup holders.
4. Affordability! Since this seat is a 3 in one, you'll only need to make one purchase. Your child will literally grow with this seat. I love how economical this is.
5. The happiness factor can't be discounted. My baby loves this seat. She's been a happy camper in the car since we switched her over. The seat is padded and comfortable, and the buckles are so easy to adjust and click together. No fussing here. Happy baby, happy Mommy!
If you want to learn more about the Safety 1st Grow and Go, 3 in one seat, click here: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=95126536